Cartoon © Kipper Williams 2017, © Twitter 2017
Littlebredy Broadband - a quick summary
Littlebredy village has new phone and broadband cables. If your property is still using the old cables but you
want faster, better internet, this is what to do:
For more information about the whys and wherefores, and the choices you may have, read on...
- Check the date your existing phone and broadband contracts end.
- Find out if there is a cost penalty for cancellation before that date. If your existing Supplier offers the new
system and you stay with them, they may waive any early cancellation charge. But a different Supplier may still be
better for you.
- Choose new phone and broadband Suppliers. There are many discount deals advertised, but not all Suppliers can
use the new cables.
- Decide what broadband speed you need. The cost goes up as you choose faster speeds.
- Order the new contracts.
- Someone from Openreach will make an appointment and come and transfer your phone and broadband from the old cables
to the new.
- On that day, the old contracts will finish and final bills will be sent.
- Your new Supplier will then bill you for the new fast service.